ARTP Lung Function Reporting 14th and 15th May 2018
20 in stock
This course is aimed at advanced level clinicians (healthcare scientists, research scientists and specialist registrars) involved in the clinical interpretation lung function tests.
Course Aims and Objectives:
This course is designed to support the ARTP practitioner and associate professional examinations providing the candidate with all the underpinning knowledge required for these examinations..
- Understand the role of clinical assessment in the diagnosis of disease
- Understand the changes in lung function parameters that occur as a result of a variety of disease/disorders.
- To learn how to write a clinical report
- To be able to critically analyse test results
- To learn how to interpret lung function results and relate these findings to disease processes and or clinical diagnosis
Course Content (subject to change):
- Clinical Assessment of the Breathless Patient
- Reporting Paediatric LFT’s
- Imaging Quiz
- Answering the Clinical Question
- How to write a Clinical Report
- Indications for Further Testing
- WORKSHOP: Interpreting Spirometry and Bronchodilator Results
- WORKSHOP: Interpreting Lung Function Tests